Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 11, 2010

You look so pretty....you look so pretty....!!

                                 You look so pretty..you look so pretty..
for you my girl i write down this ditty...

The sun in the sky shines down on the city..
suddenly it seems i am made of some other mitti(hindi)

My head spins as i am trying to be witty...
I dont understand why am i writing such a bitty...

As the mouse runs from the fear of the kitty...
I am telling you darling dont look at me with such pity...



I dont know why i am writing this ditty..
I think i am lost...for the words seem all nitty..:P 

At the end of this rhyme it seems so shitty...
But i am having fun and that is all that matters my sweety...

Listen friends i want to point out something petty..
We went to Goa and did not see a jetty...

So it stands like a mighty tall county,
Have you ever tasted the coconut chocolate Bounty...??

And Lastly...
I want to tell you folks, with all my gritty...
That she looks so pretty...she looks so pretty...





P.S.: lol!!!...


P.P.S.:
Did i mention....
She looks so pretty...:P




3 comments: