Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Ruchiii...!!

A few lines just for you...

Early in the morning i woke up startled..
just to find myself wound up with my snorkel..

I was just hopping around..but something felt so wrong..
I looked at my cell which rang up like a Gong...

Wen i read your message it struck me then..
that i havent wished you since i dont knw wen...


You said itz ok but i know it's not...
tell me lady what can i do to get sought...

It was your birthday how could i forget...
Am so sorry please accept my regret...

With all my heart and all my life..
I am just hoping that you dont stab me with a knife...:))

Itz your day and you are the ruler..
but let me tell you, you are a year older...:P

Party hard and make the most of today...
for it might not come back anywhere anyday...

I wish to make up for my lost wishes..
I hope you read it with the sweet dishes...

And last but not the least..

With cakes and candles may your day ponder...
I will be eager to know that you have had a time to remember....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUCHIII...!!!


m  soo sorry yaar...i did remember it just till yesterday...
but somehow i forgot....
 my mind keeps playing strange games....
i wish i knew it better...!!
Anyways you have a blast...party and enjoy!!..

and hoo sake toh maaf kar dena...lol..:P

 
..
P.S.: Ruchii is my school friend and as usual i forgot her bday so she is angry and i am trying to win her back...Help guys!!!

5 comments:

  1. hmmmm thnk u..... like like like..... n thnk u again... so sweet of u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw.. dun wry i wont stab u wid knife....i wil use... ice pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice pick huh...no wonder dey call it cold blodded Murder

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup very nice...jaan nikal doo bache kii

    ReplyDelete