Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I FEEL LIKE A KNIGHT...!!!

I wander in time.....in search of freedom......i am searching for air as it is becoming difficult to breathe....
They have tied me by the chains that wont leave me......which are hurting me......cutting me......creeping in mee.....and they make me bleed....they give me pain....
I wanna break free.....but they wont leave me....they keep taking me back...back to the dungeons....in the crushing blackness....where life ceases to exist.....where hell seems better.....and light is scared to enter...
I seem to be loosing options.....but what can i do??......
With all my soul and all the courage i am holding back...just a little longer....i dont know how long i can bear.....but i will hold on till i can....
In their heart they know that they have been cruel....but they think that they are doing it for better.....for better or not i do not know.....but they would leave scars that would never go...
So with immense faith and immense strength i say to them "come and take me on"....i dont fear them for i feel like a Knight....I will take them on for they cant break my Heart.....
I am not made of mud and nor of glass....neither of steel and nor of iron.....I am made of something which i dont think they know....or shall i just call it Faith and love....
Hence Letz face it for i want to test myself....Either the shackles will break or they will succeed to break mee......and so we see who is the first to Fall.!!
Whatever be the outcome it dosent really matter....for what I feel now is beyond their power....what they should know is simply this....that I......I feel like a KNIGHT!!
...
P.S.: That "they" is probably "She"!!!....But i fail to know....

3 comments:

  1. dont u think dis is d true thing dat we r facing in sbs bt we'll make sure dat they dont win n we win with as u said d love and faith that we frnds share...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...maybe thats what made me write this stuff...or there could be something more as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sagar i & ur mami felt that u being in the campus for a long time without any break has made u to
    exihibit ur feelings like this. who can understand this better than me.because i had gone through the same phase 22 yrs back when i joined airforce and was undergoing trg.

    ReplyDelete