Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

This ones for you lil princess!!

Whenever i needed a saviour...whenever i needed a guide.....you were always there to be my pride..


A small town girl...from a city in jharkhand...(which she still considers to be Bihar)....yeh but shez studied in indore....neways...



She rose to my happiness wen i was happy....
(dont ask me how...she simply used a chair)....and simply stood her ground wen i was low....(i.e. at her height)....

Call her my friend...call her my star...
call her my glove...call her my bone....
all i know is she was der wid me....wen i was all blown....

Yes shez my princess...my sweet lil princess....
who has been der wid me....wen i needed someone to be....

I try to keep her at bay but she makes sure she has her say.....
and more often than not....she does her best to find me a way....

I always wanted a sister....but never had thought that a lil bomb like  you could bring me that laughter...

If ever you need a pin....you cal me with ur tin.....
if u think twice to do the spin.....i promise you will be in the bin

On a serious note...
Thanks for being always der princess....ur the best!!!

P.S.: Chal Bhag Jaa...:P

5 comments:

  1. lovely buddy....n i agree with you that she is one f d most beautiful gal f our class with a beautiful soul..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dis might b a small word bt i dont hv anything more to say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have said it all...dear...u need not say nething more....

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...soooooo.... sweet....cute....

    ReplyDelete