Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sitting in my Office...

Just when i was starting to get used to working here...when i was starting to get comfortable with everything around me...it's time to leave...
Yes our 2 months of internship are almost to over now...or letz just say...my time at Business Development Bureau is fast coming to an end.....and i see all other interns of different colleges have already left

Just 2 more weeks to go....and then it will be back to college again....
which i have missed very much....specially the sleeping in class and the fun....
I wonder how the first day is going to be.....

Neways working at BDB was a very enriching experience....now i am not sure if i would be coming back post my internship here....but clearly thats not on my mind....i did what i wanted.....i had fun....learnt a lot....had the maximum opportunities and will come out as a learned man....nothing else i asked for....
But just for the record...yes i will get my stipend too...

But there are somethings which i am going to miss....
letz see what....some might be amusing too...

I am definately going to miss the responsibility i was vested upon....
I will miss gawking over the HOT chick in branding....i think her name is khusboo....and rightly soo everytime she passes by i can smell the aroma....
i am surely going to miss the ATC(any time coffee)...
Then there are the other interns who have already left........my mentor's who taught me work here....the meetings in the meeting room...my desk....my PC....and the systems guy Sharad....
And also the "chachiya" employee Amogh...
the coming late and then making excuses...the most delicious veg cheese grill sandwich at a restaurant nearby(well this one i can have again...but still)....
The free food and petrol allowance....
the laughing and the talks in a hush-hush tone.....
The jumping at the first chance to go out on field.....My company paid trips to Karnataka,Mumbai and now Chennai....
The feeling of coming home after a long day at work...
And yeh in between maybe sometimes i might miss the work here....
But above all i am going to miss the Sunday holiday....which we used to get...

Yes i did learn quite a few things out here....but more than anything....I have instilled great confidence in mee....because i am more sure now that if vested upon a responsibility i will do good....not that i was doubting that...but now i am more certain....
The experience i have gained out here is highly regarded by me...for this i would like to thank my mentor's for giving me the opportunity to handle complex roles....
I even played the role of a undercover information extractor....or to make it sound cooler...letz say a SPY...

Did i do justice?...well i tried my best to do soo....
Am i happy.?...ohh yes i am...!!
soo is this the end....i think so...or maybe there might be a last surprise....letz see 2 weeks to goo...
..
P.S.: For the first time...i have got absolutely no work to do...in office...and i think Khusboo just smiled at mee.....shit!! such a despo... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment