Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy anniversary mom and dad...

Silver Jublee they call it....some say their best days are behind them....
Then there are few who say it's time your son takes over the reins..
And then there are others who just wish them....and be a part of their happiness like no other..

Itz been 25 years....yes it's their 25th anniversary and they are thousands of miles away from me....yet i feel connected...
I might not say this as much but really seeing you both enjoying and making jokes at each other is a real treat to watch...
Specially when my mom calls my dad a oldie and he tries to prove her wrong....
Clearly not many people really matter to me as much as you both do...
Today  I want to thank god for blessing me with such great parents....who by all possible means have made me the person i am today...
I know i lack in a few departments but that is just ok....i take responsibility for that....my parents tried everything but it's all my fault...
The best part about having such wonderful parents is you don't need anyone else to look upon....
Picture a kid who thinks His Daddy is the Strongest....
For me he Even now is...
My mom is the best care taker there ever was...
And they together is what everything one could ever wish for...

There is really nothing much i would like to say apart from Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad...
I love you Both....Thank you For Everything....

P.S.: Hope you guys are having a blast in Singapore...

3 comments:

  1. loved it... feels lyk u just spoke my mind.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear,we are really happy ,now we feel our kids have really grown the way we really wanted them to. Ya your mom was a great strength to me all along in whatever I could do & achieve, it was her support which made me whatever I am today. yes you two have added further strength to our life.God bless you

    ReplyDelete