Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

On the highway

After a quick dinner of peculiar junk food and some other stupid pickup foods felt very hungry at night...specially because of late night train to the native...shifting from s11 to s3 was a tough task considering the number of people traveling without ticket...

Finally at Jhalki the upma ...aahhh the pleasure and the tea was just wow...good enuf to make me drool and write over it...
And making me realize how we miss out appreciating these small things in life...without which our life could most certainly be nothing worth living for...

A small cup of tea....the data connection on your fone....whatsapp for instance...have you ever given a thought as to how convenient our life is today and why it is?...

Anyways...the tea was amazing and so I had to click the pic...maybe someday I will be remembering it over another cup of tea and tell a tale to my partner who will soon be a part of me in every small detail which ever will be.
..
P.S.:  Sent by WhatsApp

No comments:

Post a Comment