Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2013

Marriage Invitation - Sagar-Niharika

Dear Friends, peers, colleagues, seniors and my mentors,

My day has come..
I hereby declare to the world that my tenure as a bachelor has come to an end..I have enjoyed my stay in the phase for approximately 2 decades (considering I was just a kid before that) and now I feel the time is right.

For my single friends I would like to make an apology in advance because from now on I would more often be absent from our usual tafri's and give you reasons just so that I can spend more time with my dearest wife(almost there)

With that done i now declare my entry into this beautiful institution called Marriage.

I request for your gracious presence at my wedding which is going to be a once in a lifetime event and be part of my happiness as I step into a new world.

Find attached herewith my wedding card with dates and address.

Please treat this as a personal invitation from myself.

Regards,

Sagar Deshpande.

9930426007



No comments:

Post a Comment