Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Me and My Machine....

With baited breath i am waiting for you....
I know you are coming but i cant wait anymore....
I think about you all the time.....
I feel you coming with all the shine...

The blaring black colour on your body
Is the image that runs through my mind...


I cant think anymore....i seem to be loosing the sound...
I want to turn the throttle...and zoom like a dragon....

I had a dream in which you could breathe fire...
And together we burned everything in wire.....
But that was just a dream and reality will be sound...
All i can say is we will lit up the darkness around...

I feel you have been captivated and being tied...
Because they want to know that i have been tried....
I wont let us down....i will come and get you....
Just wait for my move....which is now due...


I am coming to get you....i wont fail....
I promise you very soon we will be ready to sail...

There are many scavengers trying to get a bait....
They sure have been unwise...i will show them the gate...

For all I know....our association will be cherished....
For i feel it's time for history to be relished....

Me and my machine are going to be one...
So who will you choose in the days to come....
But that question is strange cause you won't find anyone...
So who will you choose in the days to come??...:P

Everything i do and everything i say....
It seems so less...it seems so less....

..
P.S.: Truly Above All....
The Knight....waiting for his Stallion





3 comments:

  1. das liya..ur getting us irretated 2 d core..ab to i wish k jaldi aaye wo nai to tum paka paka ke maar hi dalo ge

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh shit!!!... is it sooo bad??

    ReplyDelete
  3. dost scavngrs...hw rude!!

    nywys gud wrk!!

    v r alo wtng 4 hr 2 cm!!

    ReplyDelete