Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

For The Ones Who Care....

19th march was when i brought my bike....the all new Karizma ZMR....so happy i was.....or atleast i thought i was....till this day when i realized how incomplete the happiness was...

However when i wonder why was it soo....why was the happiness incomplete then....or what is so better now....what is the reason behind this...

My mind comes up with plenty of reasons....but it simply holds back the one important one....but lets put it this way....I would be fooling myself more than any body else if i were to say....anything else than this...the happiness was incomplete because i did not have all my closed ones with mee then....to share the moment with me.....
And as they so wittily say happiness just multiplies when you have someone to share it with...but this day i was happy....more happy than on the day when i bought my bike....and surprisingly soo for the same reason....the only difference however was that i had some special ones to share it with....
So what actually happened on this day.....what did i doo??
Well actually it was not something i did....it was something Shruti , Swati and Niharika did....they arranged a ritual....the prayer....which you are supposed to do when u buy a new thing....
I had forgotten all about it after my mom told me to do it....but dey did not....and they did it for me....for my bike.....i just love you guys....
I was soo proud of them....i was deeply touched....and it made my day.....it was as if i felt i had bought my bike on that day....

I am not at home....but when you have such friends....itz more or less home....
with such friends by my side....who treat me as their own....who care for me as their own.....who in their heart want good for mee....i find it hard to believe that i am away from my family...
I want to thank you guys....
I sometimes wonder am i worth all this trouble that you take for me....
I fail to find a answer....
But then it seems simply great to have you by my side....
I feel soo strong....like the invincible....
Like I can take on anything....
All this only because i know i would have you if anything went wrong....
Thanks guys...
Thanks for being there....

P.S.: Fuck i am soo drunk...!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment