Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Story of my life..!!

From where i see now
i don't what i am seeing

from where i see now
i don't know if i am supposed to be seeing

from where i see now
i have only hope at my side

but then i think of you my heart
and all i know is there will be light somewhere

it has taken a lot of time to come
but i know it will come by in some

the more i am tested the more is my fight
for itz against my very own might

i am standing still strong with 6 inches tall
and with u by my side i will never fall

i dont know if it is right or wrong
but somehow it seems
for what i was born

for all i know i may be wrong
and maybe i am a bit headstrong
so what i say, i will live with it in song


i feel for her who gave me life
bless her god with all my life

for there is very little i could do for her
and i wish i can somehow repay her

this is my story...maybe itz too sad
but that is what i have apprently had

and so i say

from where i see now
i dont seem to great

but yet i will take my chances
coz that is where the coin bounces

..
P.S.: It seems the worst will happen...and i will be sorry anyways..

1 comment:

  1. wow!! U write really well!! Chance and coin bounce!! Amazing!! Yes that light at the end of the tunnel keeps us alive!!

    ReplyDelete