Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mumbai- Seems strange


The city that never sleeps but what if I wanted to sleep
The life is so fast paced but what if I wanted it to go slow
A great career and professional life but what about personal life
A real challenge for the beginners and what then
A life full of commitments to others and no time for oneself
The trains the rush the crowd the madness the rains it’s all relentless
But I need time..i need to slow down..i want to feel..i want to enjoy
I want to live again

So little did I know it back then when I had left Mumbai 2 years ago for my high profile MBA at a premier college, I had always thought of it as going from Mumbai “the city” to Pune “the not so city” and also felt that I come from a better city with better life, now 2 years hence I find myself back in my Big City and yet somehow everything seems so out of place..
2 months since I am back here and the initial façade of being back has died down so now when I sit down and think about it I somehow miss pune. Soo I am thinking of paying it a visit soon
I want to live those memories again some time soon, Pune i am coming soon


P.S.: The Job seems to be taking it’s toll .. I feel insane 

4 comments:

  1. Are you serious!! I don't believe you! Once u stay in Mumbai.. The city makes u its own!! It may be ur friends that you miss in Pune.. But in the end.. Ur going to miss Mumbai as the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no priyanka...80percent of my friends are here in this city...almost everybody is here but still i miss pune...i miss the laid back life...i miss the joy of ''having time to do something and wondering what to do''
    havent felt like that since i came here...the city leaves u hard pressed for time....no free time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally your "the city" to "the not so city" has became "the only city" as what life you or me or our friend circle have lived there can't be matched anywhere.the relaxations in 2nd yr and joy in first yr was unmatchable...

    ReplyDelete