Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Adios my Visionary Aid...

You lived with me...you felt with me....
you rose with me....and you fell with me...
you saw with me or rather i would say i saw through you...

Little did i know that when i went to the Optician the other day you would feel soo bad and so Insulted that you would give up on me in anger just the next day....
you were the last person(thing) i had hoped who would leave me...
Yes i wanted a new one....but that never meant i was going to abandon you...

But as all good things come to an end , so did you...
you served me well...too well for that matter...
I had taken you for granted and so during the final days of your service you made me realize your importance...

So smart were you that you knew exactly what to do or where to break.....you came off at the right spot...soo that not only would i realize my mistake of overlooking you and ill treating you but also at the same time i could manage with the damage....
And so the damage was done and it was beyond repair...
No matter what anyone says....I know i had been bad with you....



:Roses:   :specs:      April 2009-January 2011       :specs:   :Roses:






 So that brings me to only 1 logical explanation....


Even though you were dying
Even though you were angry on me..
Even though i had ignored you for most of your lifetime
Even though i had battered and insulted you loads and loads of time
Even though you knew your end was near..
Even though you wanted to teach me a lesson...
You remembered your Duty to serve...
you have been like the unsung hero...
like the warrior..
like the Knight...
you stood by mee against all odds...

And today when you are counting your last few moments...as i am about to get you replaced...
I want to thank you and salute you...
For your service and for your Help...
Thanks for always being there...
You have created a benchmark for the others who will follow...
May you RIP...
Muwaah!!!

...
P.S.: So long my Old Broken Specs...



No comments:

Post a Comment